12525 Corporate Dr.
Parma, OH 44130
Phone: (216) 267-0151
Fax: (216) 685-1544
- Applications accepted the second Monday of each month
between the hours of 11:30 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- $10.00 application fee
- $35.00 testing fee
- Minimum 17 years of age
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Submit official high school transcripts or G.E.D. test scores
- Valid Driver’s License/Photo ID
- Ability to perform the work
- Pass drug test
Terms of Apprenticeship Training:
- Apprenticeship shall be five (5) years
- Minimum of 8000 hours of total on-the-job training
- Minimum of 144 hours of classroom instruction per year
- Indentured to the Cleveland JATC and assigned to a signatory sheet metal contractor
- Probationary period of 1 year
Apprentices of Sheet Metal Workers Local 33 can receive course credit towards an associate degree in a program offered by Cuyahoga Community College.