980 Keynote Cir.
Cleveland, OH 44131
Phone: (216) 459-2900
Fax: (216) 459-2901
Accepted third Monday of every month from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
New Apprentice Classes once a year
$35.00 testing fee
- 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED
- Sealed High school transcripts or G.E.D. test scores
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
- Birth Certificate
- Pass drug test
Terms of Apprenticeship Training:
- Apprenticeship shall be five (5) years
- Minimum of 1,700 hours of on-the-job training per year
- Minimum of 200 hours of classroom instruction per year
- Raises following successful completion of each year of apprenticeship
- Probationary period of 1 year
Apprentices of Plumbers Local 55 can receive course credit towards an associate degree in a program offered by Cuyahoga Community College.